We are excited to announce, Edwardsburgh Cardinal Public Library will be re-opening with modified hours and services on Tuesday August 4th.
Saturday 9am -12 noon – Cardinal Branch 10am-1:30pm – Spencerville Branch
The health and safety of our patrons and staff is the top priority and new measures including enhanced cleaning protocols and plexi-glass barriers will be in place.
We will be allowing patrons into the library to have access to the books and materials in the stacks. We will also be offering computer access by appointment and will continue to offer Curbside pick-up. The following restrictions will be in place:
- As mandated by medical officers from the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit, facial coverings/masks must be worn inside enclosed public spaces that are openly accessible to the public. Library users must wear facial coverings/masks inside the building
- Hand sanitizer must be used by patrons entering the Library
- A maximum of 6 patrons will be permitted inside at a time
- Physical distancing inside the library is required
- Returns will only be accepted through the drop box
- Patrons will be asked for name and phone number for contact tracing purposes
Curbside pick-up will remain available until further notice.
All computer sessions are by appointment only. To book a session the patron must call or email the Library Branch where they would like to book a session.
Facial coverings/masks must be worn inside the library during computer sessions. Masks are not provided.
The computer lab is open during the modified hours. Computer sessions are 45 minutes in length. One session is available per person per day. Only one patron may use a computer at one time. Three computers will be available in Cardinal Branch two computers will be available in Spencerville Branch.
Fax, printing and scanning services will also be available.
For more information please contact the Library Branch.