We accept donations of books, audiobooks on CD and DVDs to the library. The library also accepts monetary donations, please contact the CEO, if you wish to make a donation.
The library is also accepting the following items for its children’s programs:
- Craft supplies:
- glue (white glue or glue sticks)
- construction paper
- paint, either acrylic or tempera (washable)
- washable markers
- pencil crayons
- clean yogurt/sour cream containers
- Stuffed animals or puppets:
- duck (x2)
- crocodile/ alligator
- monkey (or five monkey finger puppets)
Please note: Any materials (i.e. books) donated to the library become property of the library and may be sold as part of our used book sales to raise funds for the library.